Barrister & Solicitor of New Zealand High Court (2020).
LLB/BA Victoria University of Wellington (2020).
New Zealand Law Society
New Zealand Society of Construction Law
Wellington Women Lawyers’ Association
Keelin joined Hazelton Law in 2019 in her final year at Victoria University of Wellington and was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand in September 2020. She continues to build experience working on files across the firm, including a wide range of construction law matters.
- Previous work examples include:
- Advising contractors on a range of matters including payment disputes and contract variations.
- Assisting with advising parties in relation to disputes arising from the Christchurch Rebuild.
- Assisting with advising parties in relation to leaky home proceedings in the High Court.
- Assisting with acting for contractors in adjudications under the Construction Contracts Act.
- Advising incorporated societies on constitutional matters.
- Co-presented “How to get paid: avoiding and resolving payment dramas in construction contracts” –Webinar for the Registered Master Builders Association, October 2020.